| | APRIL 20239IN FOCUSIN FOCUSMITSUBISHI UFJ TO ACQUIRE UK'S ALBACORE CAPITAL TO WIDEN IN PRIVATE DEBTThe UK-based investment firm AlbaCore Capital LLP will be purchased by Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, the largest banking organisation in Japan, in order to expand its selection of private debt solutions for the asset management industry.The trust banking branch, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking, announced in September that it would use its Australian affiliate First Sentier Investments to acquire 75 percent of AlbaCore. According to a person briefed on the situation who declined to be identified because the matter is private, it also receives the option to purchase the remaining 25 percent held by AlbaCore's management.The Nikkei business newspaper stated that the magnitude of the acquisition could go up to roughly 100 billion yen ($760 million), while Mitsubishi UFJ declined to comment. With $9.5 billion in assets under management, AlbaCore Capital specialises in private lending, CLOs, and structured credit throughout Europe. ($1 = 131.0900 yen) (Satoshi Sugiyama and Makiko Yamazaki's reporting Bernadette Baum and Chang-Ran Kim edited the work.We at Mitsubishi Motors have a unique perspective on the auto sector. For more than a century, we've defied expectations by using cutting-edge methods in the engineering and construction of our vehicles. Our thinkers, designers, and engineers are reimagining transportation options for an entirely new generation of independent, modern, and intelligent consumers, guided by an adventurous and ambitious spirit and a challenger insurgent mindset.
< Page 8 | Page 10 >